Carolyn Rife Photography's Blog

Thank you for following my BLOG.. Keep checking back to see all the truly gorgeous people I have the pleasure of capturing. I will be making entries as often as possible. Next maybe it will be you.
Take Care
Carolyn

Friday, July 9, 2010

Sweeney Family

















This Family was here visiting from Florida. They found me on Google. I usually check the tide to make sure it is not too high, but since this was the only night they were able to do their shoot, we just had to make do. My favorite beaches the tide was way too high so I went to Aliso Creek Beach. This was the first time shooting there. I avoid this beach because it is very crowded, but It worked out.I say if you cant keep the kids still, just let them run and play and the shots are so cute.. Thanks Dyreese. it was nice working with you and your family..

No comments: